In 2009, FINOBETON S.A. completes and sets into operation FINOMARM, the new unit of cutting and processing natural and artificial stone. The aim of the company is the trading of marble, stone and granite products, both in the Greek market and abroad, offering ideal solutions for contemporary construction, as well as, for interior and exterior decoration.
The modern mechanical equipment and the skilled personnel contribute to the perfect accomplishment of small and large projects. The vertically integrated production process is subject to all necessary controls in order to ensure the excellent quality of the final product, and, for this reason, the company applies a quality assurance system according to the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 for cutting, processing and distributing products of marble, stone and granite.
The unit processes the following categories of stone:
- Greek marble: the mineral wealth of our country in cooperation with the largest quarries
- Imported marble: a great variety from all over the world for the ultimate sense of luxury
- Travertine - sandstone: high aesthetics in the most inexpensive solutions
- Granite: special coloring, exceptional hardness and durability for a distinctive expression of sophisticated taste
- Quartz: intense color combinations for applications in spaces of contemporary architecture.